General Information about the ticket program and all the admission requirements essential for the VTB Kremlin Cup tournament-2021
In conformity with the requirements of Rospotrebnadzor, the attendance of both arenas hosting the XXXI International Tennis Tournament in 2021 is extremely limited.
The tournament will take place in two stadiums:
- Irina Viner-Usmanova Gymnastics Palace (center court);
- Palace of Sports «Luzhniki» (courts No. 1 and No. 2).
Tickets to the center court (Irina Viner-Usmanova Gymnastics Palace) with the indicated date on them will give the right to attend matches on courts No. 1 and No. 2 (Palace of Sports «Luzhniki»). Tickets to the Palace of Sports «Luzhniki» will give the right to visit only Palace of Sports «Luzhniki».
We kindly remind you to carefully choose the stadium when buying a ticket!
Tickets are on sale now to the following dates and venues:
- Tickets to «Irina Viner-Usmanova Gymnastics Palace» (first 6 days of the Tournament – October 16 – 24);
- Tickets to Palace of Sports «Luzhniki» (all days of the Tournament – October 16 – 23).
Buy tickets: kremlincup.ru/en/tickets/opensale/
- The access to the stadium for those who have tickets is only possible if there is a QR-code issued only by Russian authorities and confirming the passage of vaccination against COVID-19 or passed illness during the last 6 months;
- A QR-code is not required for children under 18 years old;
- A QR-code obtained by the results of the PCR test does not give the right of passage to the stadiums!;
- You should have a passport and a document confirming the age of the child.
Be careful! Tickets for the tournament are sold only on the official website of the tournament www.kremlincup.ru or you can find them from the ticket operator agent parter.ru. The organizing Committee of the tournament is not liable for tickets purchased on third-party resources and companies.